Join Our Team at the Red Bank Veterinary Hospital Healthcare Network in New Jersey
Interested in joining our veterinary team?
RBVH is one of the largest privately owned veterinary specialty hospitals in the United States. Our network includes four 24-hour emergency, critical care, and specialty hospitals.
Red Bank Veterinary Hospital is accepting applications for full-time emergency doctors and specialists.
- Emergency applicants must be intern-trained or have professional experience.
- Specialty applicants must be board certified or board eligible.
Eligible candidates may contact a member of our Professional Relations Department for more information:
- Laura Buscher, DVM, Director Professional Relations: Laura.email@example.com
- Patrick O’Keefe, Professional Relations Specialist: Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Schwirck, DVM, Professional Relations Specialist: Charles.email@example.com
Veterinary Health Care Team
Come join our healthcare team! Red Bank Veterinary Hospital is always accepting applications for a variety of medical and support staff positions at all network locations.
Please contact our Professional Relations Department to discuss the most current openings:
- Jana C. Davidson, Professional Relations Specialist: Jana.firstname.lastname@example.org
Information About Our Communities
Located in Somerset County, Hillsborough is approximately 10 minutes from great universities in Princeton and New Brunswick and close to Bridgewater and Flemington, known for their shopping experiences. Hillsborough has a well-regarded school system and is a blend of rural and urban settings. For several years, Hillsborough was listed on Money magazine’s Top 100 Best Places to Live.
Located in Burlington County, Mount Laurel is a beautiful township boasting numerous parks and waterways as part of its commitment to preserving land. It is only a few hours west of the Jersey Shore and a matter of minutes from Philadelphia. Mount Laurel is surrounded by vast agriculture, the wooded Pine Barrens, and the plains of Chatsworth.
These towns are located in Monmouth County on the beautiful Jersey Shore, just minutes from the beach, cultural activities, and one of the largest antique districts in the state. They are nestled between the ocean and rolling hills and are one hour from New York City and Philadelphia.