Contact RBVH Veterinary Referral Service: Meeting Your Needs
Red Bank Veterinary Hospital built our emergency and referral service to be an asset to all veterinarians who choose to refer a patient to our practice. For the benefit of your clients, we continue to implement new procedures to ensure that our referral relationship is effective and efficient. Referral Relation Managers want to help you offer the best possible state-of-the-art care to your patients.
They are your link to the RBVH Veterinary Healthcare Network and are dedicated to building on-going, trustworthy relationships between you and our team.
Here’s how they can help:
- Interested in scheduling an in-house Lunch & Learn or case rounds with one of our specialists?
- Want to learn more about one of our specialty departments?
- Need help setting up a client lecture series at your hospital?
- Want a list of resources to help your technicians receive more training?
- Interested in setting up on-site training with one of our doctors or technicians?
- Have a question about a referral report?
- Need an urgent consult for a sick patient?
Meet your Referral Relations Managers
Responsible for: Mercer, Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Salem, Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland
Responsible for: Ocean, Monmouth, Middlesex, Union, Richmond, NY
Reach any member of the Referral Relations Team by calling (732)-747-3636