Carl D. Sammarco, BVSc, MRCVS, Diplomate ACVIM (Cardiology), CVA
- Lehigh University, Bachelor of Arts—1980-1984
- University of Liverpool, England, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine—1985-1989
- University of Pennsylvania, Internship in Small Animal Medicine & Surgery— 1990-1991
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency in Cardiology—1992-1994
- University of Pennsylvania, Lecturer/Assistant Clinical Professor—1994-1996
- Completed Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist Program through Colorado State University — 2000, 2012
- Joined Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in 2001
Professional Speaking Engagements
- Speaker at RBVH Symposium, Neurologic Consequences of Systemic Diseases. Topic: Black Outs: It’s Not Always Irene’s Fault. November 13, 2011.
- Speaker at RBVH Symposium, Pulmonary Disorders: A Multidisciplinary Approach. Topic: Evaluating Thoracic Radiographs. May 23, 2010.
Veterinary Community Lectures
- Lunch & Learn presentation to Stafford Veterinary Hospital. July 7, 2011.