Michael J. Ringle, DVM, Diplomate ACVO
- Purdue University, Bachelor of Science—1981-1985
- University of Florida, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine—1985-1989
- Illinois Equine Clinic & Hospital, Internship in Large Animal Medicine & Surgery—1989-1990
- Purdue University, Residency in Ophthalmology—1991-1994
- Joined Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in 1994
Professional Speaking Engagements
- Speaker at RBVH Symposium, Neurologic Consequences of Systemic Diseases. Topic: Optic Neuritis vs. SARDS: Diagnosis & Treatment. November 13, 2011.
- Speaker at RBVH Symposium, Head & Neck Ailments in Small Animals: A Multidisciplinary Approach. Topic: Diagnosis & Treatment of Anterior Uveitis. November 14, 2010.
Veterinary Community Lectures
- Lunch & Learn presentation to West Trenton Animal Hospital. Topic: Overview of Ophthalmology. February 17, 2012.
- Lunch & Learn presentation to Toms River Animal Hospital. Topic: Overview of Ophthalmology. December 16, 2011.
- Lunch & Learn presentation to Stafford Veterinary Hospital. Topic: Overview of Ophthalmology. January 28, 2011.