Melissa Marshall, DVM, Diplomate ACVECC
Veterinarian: Critical Care
- Tinton Falls
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Science—1990-1994
- Tufts University, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine—1995-1999
- Animal Specialty Group, Internship in Small Animal Medicine & Surgery—1999-2000
- Angell Memorial Animal Hospital, Residency in Emergency
& Critical Care—2002-2005
- Joined Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in 2005
- Pet First Aid. July 12, 2012. Monmouth County SPCA & RBVH Client Lecture Series.
- Pet First Aid: A Hands-On Approach. February 23, 2011. RBVH Client Lecture Series.
- Pet First Aid: A Hands-On Approach. March 11, 2010. October 20, 2010. RBVH Client Lecture Series.
- Pet First Aid. April 8, 2009. October 8, 2009. RBVH Client Lecture Series.