RBVH Donation Guidelines
Requests for Donations
Red Bank Veterinary Hospital is proud to focus its community outreach efforts on making a difference in the lives of others.
In an effort to give back to the communities that so generously support our services, we proudly donate to many non-profit organizations and participate in fund-raising events. Each year, we contribute close to $500,000 to groups in the towns where our RBVH Network hospitals are located (Tinton Falls, Hillsborough, Linwood, and Mount Laurel), and throughout New Jersey.
We receive many requests each year for donations and sponsorships and use the following criteria as a guide for our gift giving. Those who primarily receive our support are:
- Animal-related groups
- Activities supporting local police, fire and rescue personnel
- Programs providing assistance to low-income children or children with special needs
Groups who share our passion for helping in these areas are welcome to contact Red Bank Veterinary Hospital to discuss financial support of events requiring sponsorships, ticket sales, and ad journals.
Should we be unable to support your organization because it lies outside of our guidelines, we appreciate the work you do on behalf of others and wish you much success in your fundraising efforts.
Please note the following information on our donation program:
- Typical donations may consist of a pet first aid kit, RBVH Network gift card, or monetary donation.
- We only make donations to federally-licensed 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable agencies.
- Requests must be received at least 60 days prior to the event date to be considered.
- We are happy to consider a donation to non-profit organizations for fundraising purposes. However, activities such as competitions, recognition events, and holiday parties are not eligible.
- Sponsorships or donations for individuals or teams, for example, walk-a-thons, contests, pageants, scholarships, or ambassador programs will not be considered.
- We do not provide support to individuals or groups raising funds on behalf of another organization.
- Donations will be mailed directly to the not-for-profit organization.
- While many organizations have multiple fund-raising events, we will only accept one request per organization per calendar year.
Please have the following information available for submission:
- Your organization’s legal name.
- Your organization’s current address, telephone, fax, and email contact information.
- Your 501(c)(3) non-profit U.S. Tax ID number.
- The name of your organization’s Executive Director, CEO, Coordinator, or other leadership.
- The mission statement and goals of the organization.
- A brief description of the services provided by the organization.
- Name and description of the event you are requesting support for, as well as the event date.
- Details of how the charitable request will be used.
- Anticipated number of people who will participate in the event or benefit from the proceeds raised by the event.
To submit a donation application, please use one of the following methods:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Red Bank Veterinary Hospital, 197 Hance Avenue, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724