James T. Winkler, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVS
- North Carolina State University—1987-1991
- North Carolina State University, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine—1994-1998
- Auburn University, Internship in Small Animal Medicine & Surgery—1998-1999
- Auburn University, Residency in Small Animal Surgery—1999-2002
- Joined Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in 2009
Professional Speaking Engagements
- Speaker at RBVH Symposium, A Multidisciplinary Review of Respiratory Disorders. Topic: An Overview of Surgical Thoracic Diseases. April 3, 2011.