Kim A. Taylor, DVM
Veterinarian: General Medicine
- University of New Hampshire, Bachelor of Science – 1974-1978
- Purdue University, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine – 1984-1988
- North American Veterinary Postgraduate Institute, Training in Animal Behavior – 2006, 2008
- Private Practice, General Medicine & Surgery (NJ) –1988-1995
- Private Practice Owner, Somers Point Veterinary Hospital (NJ) – 1995-2015
- Joined Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in 2015
Dr. Taylor has worked in southern New Jersey her entire life. She began her veterinary career in Millville before moving to Somers Point. She has special interests in clinical pathology and animal behavior.
Personally, she has one dog, two cats, and one horse. She rides dressage and loves to visit New Mexico to be a cowgirl on her friend’s ranch!