Susan Montenegro, DVM, CVA
Hospital Director, RBVH in Linwood: General Medicine
- Wittenburg University, Bachelor of Arts—1979-1983
- Tuskegee University, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine—1986-1990
- Private Practice (Partner)—1990-1997
- Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Veterinary Consultant—1998-2004
- Joined Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in 2004
- Completed Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist Program through the Chi Institute School of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine—2014
- President, Southeastern Veterinary Medical Association—2003-2004
- President, New Jersey Veterinary Medical Association President—2005-2006
- Member, New Jersey Veterinary Medical Association Legislative Committee—2004-2007
- President-Elect, New Jersey Veterinary Medical Association President—2004-2005
- At-Large Member, New Jersey Veterinary Medical Association President—2001-2003
Newark Humane Society
Raising a family
Completing a renovation of two victorian homes
Mara Award, Hill’s Pet Nutrition
President of the New Jersey Veterinary Medical Association
Publication in a poetry magazine
Acceptance into Watermark Gallery: 4 individual photography showings.
Born & Raised
Angel - poodle
Gardening, photography, renovations (electrical, sheetrock, etc.)
Today I will be as happy as a sea gull with a french fry.
Why do I enjoy working with animals or being in veterinary medicine?
Every day is a surprise, a challenge, and even one small face lick can teach you to love life.