May 15, 2016: Emergency & Specialty Care Moving from RBVH in Cherry Hill to RBVH in Mt. Laurel
Emergency & Specialty Care at RBVH in Cherry Hill is moving to RBVH in Mount Laurel!
Starting May 15 at 2:00 am, RBVH in Cherry Hill will move to our new location, just 8 miles away from our current hospital, and be open for emergency and specialty care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
RBVH in Mount Laurel
2051 Briggs Road | Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Click here for our informational handout on the new hospital.
We would like to thank you for your loyalty, trust, and patience. Our team has worked diligently and passionately over the past year to prepare a new 23,000 square foot building to call home. Our goal is for you to have a more spacious and comfortable hospital to bring your pets and to provide you with a wider variety of specialty care and diagnostics in one location for your convenience.
• 24-Hour Emergency & Critical Care
• Increased Specialty Care
• 14 Exam Rooms
• 4 Specialty Surgery Suites
• Dedicated Critical Care Suite
• State-of-the-Art CT Scanner
• Dedicated Feline Ward
• In-House Pharmacy
• On-Site Advanced Laboratory
• Dedicated Bereavement Room
As part of our commitment to increasing the availability of specialty care, we will have board certified specialists in the following departments:
• Clinical Nutrition
• Critical Care
• Diagnostic Imaging
• Internal Medicine
• Interventional Radiology & Endoscopy (Minimally-Invasive Procedures)
• Oncology (Medical)
• Pain Management (Coming Soon)
• Sports Medicine & Physical Rehabilitation (Coming Soon)
We look forward to seeing you and your pets in our new home.