RBVH Linwood: New Name, New Hours
November 6, 2017
Dear valued client (and beloved pets!),
We hope this letter finds you well. We value your trust in our care and are reaching out to inform you of some upcoming changes to our practice.
You’ve known us as Red Bank Veterinary Hospital, and though we remain part of the RBVH network, we changed our name on October 23rd to Linwood Pet Hospital. We are looking forward to a fresh look and want to assure you that your pet will continue to receive the exceptional care you expect.
Our operating hours also changed effective October 23, 2017 from 24/7 to 8:00 a.m. to Midnight.
Although this is an important change and our doors will be closed overnight, we will be offering the following services to meet your Emergency and Critical Care needs:
- Open 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays
- Overnight hospitalization and nursing care
- 24/7 phone triage by highly trained veterinary technicians
Our location and services will remain unchanged and still include:
- General Wellness Care
- Emergency/Urgent Care
- Specialty Surgery (Orthopedic & Soft Tissue)
- Referral Services with Internal Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesiology, Radiology, Dermatology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, and Oncology
- Complimentary Shuttle Service for Specialty Care to Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in Tinton Falls and Mount Laurel
We look forward to continuing our relationship with you to bring the highest level of medical care and compassion to your pets. If you have any questions, please contact us at (609) 926-5300.
Emily Michael, CVT
Kristin Lane, DVM